How to link GCash to PayPal 2023? Or Paypal to GCash | Is it SAFE?
GCash facilitated a lot of provisions and one of the best is the availability of linking GCash to your PayPal account.
How to Link GCash to PayPal?
So, if you’re planning to link GCash with your PayPal account, then take the guide given below.
– Login to your GCash app through your Android or iOS devices.
– From the side menu bar, choose to link the PayPal account.
– A box will come up asking you to enter your PayPal email address.
– Punch the email address in the box.
– You’ll be taken to another page where you will be asked to log in to your PayPal account. You can alternately log in to your account beforehand to avoid this step.
– Next, you will be asked to authorize the adding of GCash to PayPal.
How to link GCash MasterCard to PayPal?
You will be able to link a GCash MasterCard to PayPal as a debit card. To link GCash MasterCard to PayPal, you need to browse through the below instructions. You must at least have 55 Pesos in your account if you wish to link both accounts since PayPal will do test payments while confirming your account.
– Login to your account and from there browse onto the Balance segment.
– Further, click on to link a new card option.
– In this section, add your credit card number, choose your card type, expiration date, CVV, and billing address.
– After incorporating all the information, you need to click on the Link Card tab given below.
– Once it is linked from the backend, you’ll get a pop-up message informing you that your MasterCard is linked to your PayPal account.
How to link PayPal to GCash under a different name?
Unfortunately, you cannot link your PayPal and GCash accounts if they have different names. Four essential requisites must be looked at before you plan to link accounts.
– Your first and last name must be identical in both accounts.
– Your PayPal account type must be personal and not business.
– Your account must be set in the Philippines.
– Your GCash account must be completely verified.
How to relink PayPal to GCash?
You can delink and relink your PayPal account from your GCash account easily.
– From your GCash account, you need to go to the Menu, and then you must click on My Linked Accounts and then further visit PayPal.
– If you are re-linking the same PayPal account, then your email ID field would auto-linked.
– Use the login process to link PayPal account to your GCash account
How do I unlink PayPal to GCash?
To unlink PayPal from GCash you need to incorporate another email address. This way, PayPal would send out a pop-up telling you that GCash is already linked to a certain email address. So, by authorizing a new email address you will be easily unlinking the previous email address.
Why I cannot link my GCash to PayPal?
Check for the name in your both accounts. If there is a name mismatch, you cannot link the accounts. Your PayPal account must be from the Philippines and your PayPal should be a personal version and not the business version of PayPal.
Is it safe to link GCash to PayPal?
Yes, it is perfectly safe to link PayPal to GCash.
How do I unlink PayPal to GCash?
Simply, incorporate another email address in PayPal to unlink your GCash account.
Can you link GCash to PayPal?
You can link GCash to PayPal easily using the process mentioned above.