Venmo App vs Cash app Features, Number of Users: Which is Safer?
Venmo is an app that was built for more and social transactions between families. Sending and receiving money within a social network is the primary goal fulfilled by Venmo.
Cash app is a slightly bigger platform and focuses on a lot of things including stocks and crypto currencies.
If you’re wishing to find a single platform for all your financial needs Cash app is your device and if it is just money transactions then Venmo is your app of choice.
Venmo App vs. cash app number of users
As per the current records, Cash app has over 36 million users as of the year 2020 and Venmo claims to have 52 million users in 2020.
Is Venmo better than Cash app?
Cash app is better than Venmo in many ways but so is Venmo over Cash app.
Below we have mentioned the benefits of using Cash app and Venmo.
- Cash app is capable of easily making cash transfers to email, phone number and through Cash tags.
- Cash app is capable of sending, receiving money, stocks and crypto currencies.
With Venmo, you can do the following.
- You can pay your friends socially and can include emojis and personalized messages.
- You can easily keep your money in a digital wallet.
So based on what all you can do with them you must decide.
Is Cash app similar to Venmo
Cash app is similar to Venmo in many ways and can act well.
Which is safer: Venmo or Cash App?
Both have their inbuilt security features and both are safe in their own way.
The security measures which come up with Venmo and Cash app are almost the same devices, however, Cash app is better since with Cash app you can even transfer crypto currencies and stocks.
Venmo VS Cash App Features
Features are slightly different between Venmo and Cash app. Based on the features mentioned you can choose your app.
- Making purchases and making direct deposit payments is easier with the Cash app.
- Cash app works on Android, iOS and browsers.
- You can pay using bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- You can receive payments using a bank account, debit card, mobile wallets, and ATM.
- Customer support is provided using email and phone support.
- Instant withdrawal fees with Cash app is 1.5% of the total amount.
- Maximum amount you can send per transfer is $2500 for a verified account and $250 for an unverified account.
Venmo also has a lot of features and it includes;
- You can do it through iOS and Android platforms.
- Ways in which you can pay include bank account, credit card, debit card.
- To receive you can use the same types of services which includes bank account, debit card, mobile wallet, and their ATM.
- For an unverified account, you can send $299.99 and for a verified account you can receive $4999.99.